The other night while President Obama was speaking to the nation before a joint session of Congress about the troubled U.S. economy, he praised a corporate executive for his unselfishness.
Listen up Fagreed, Marky Mark Mays, Slogan Hogan, Tricky Dickey, David Field and the other CEOs who make up the big eight Octobombs we call radio consolidators.
In his speech, President Obama gave praise to a corporate executive who shared his multi-million dollar bonuses with his employees and former employees.
Can you imagine anyone in radio sharing even a $50 bill with a present or past employee?
That got me to thinking&hellip
- Changes to Cumulus Operations
- Townsquare’s Non-Turnaround
- Pittman’s Blueprint for iHeart
- Entercom’s Accelerated Layoffs
- The Sale of Universal Music Group
- What Cumulus is Hiding
- Numbers Tell a Sobering Story on Entercom
- iHeart Firing Employees for Its New Owner
- Entercom Now Outsourcing to India
- Entercom’s Market Meltdown