The trades tell us the just-concluded NAB Radio Show in Philly was brimming with optimism and for the life of me I couldn't find one person other than the owners who would agree with that.
It was so surreal -- you know, with a serious industry crisis going on and people running around telling you how good things are going to be -- that I got to thinking on my flight back to Phoenix --what would website and cast your vote for the best and worst radio group. It's on the right hand side.
We've been having a little fun here with the radio convention concept but it is fair&hellip
- iHeart Will Be Selling More Than Aloha Trust Stations
- Alpha’s Secret Station Sales
- Lenders Looking to Take Control of iHeart
- The Jim Cramer Pro Entercom Charade
- The 2nd CBS-Entercom Pre-Nup
- Entercom's Sports Focus Scaring Investors
- Townsquare Clamping Down
- iGen's Relationship with Radio
- Which Stations iHeart is Preparing to Sell
- Mary Berner's Future at Cumulus