You're asking, okay Jerry -- if Lew Dickey is really screwing up at Cumulus right now making it the Worst Radio Group -- tell me how he could do better.
Or at least, how I can avoid being like Cumulus.
The good news is that there is a better way to motivate, stimulate and operate -- a fairer way that would ensure that the radio industry would be up to the challenge of new technology and changing generational needs.
This morning, I'd like to share with you the "Power of Incentives" inspired by Dan Pink, author of books on changing the world of&hellip
- Entercom’s LA Fast One
- 18-34's Don't Listen to Songs All the Way Through
- CBS Radio Revenue Tanking
- Millennials Freak at Mobile, Video Ads
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots
- Entercom Planning 2 Major Surprises
- Radio's 2 Biggest Problems
- iHeart's Soaring Stock
- Changing How Radio Engages Listeners