On the eve of the next round of "layoffs" at Clear Channel, information is beginning to emerge of who may be let go.
There is no way to know for sure, but lately the way Clear Channel works is to follow a well thought out plan.
I'm hearing that some program directors may be in line for unemployment soon -- especially off-air PDs.
That, as one reader told me, "the smaller markets are about to lose their engineers although disguised as an emergency operations center in the event of an emergency it will be an engineering national operations center dispatching contract engineers when needed".
There is some thinking&hellip
- Entercom Legacy vs. CBS Employees, Angry Town Hall
- Entercom Market Manager Shakeup
- Best Radio Stocks, Winners & Warnings
- 4 Things Entercom is Covering Up
- Cumulus Liquidation
- SiriusXM Reversal, New Radio Threat
- Entercom Hack Attack, Fallout Revealed
- Lenders Investigating iHeart, Their List of Concerns
- Entercom’s New Comp Plan, Revolt Brewing
- Townsquare Trouble, Masking Weak Points