Apple's much awaited iPhone cellular device will be available to consumers in about one month.
The svengali Steve Jobs has written the script and executed it with the precision of a skilled surgeon. His announcement was long enough ago to give a heads-up to cellular customers who had contracts expiring soon.
Jobs even created the theater behind the introduction of the iPhone. Just go to the Apple web site and see if you can't get excited about it.
Mobile experts are touting this phone as the killer app -- the first intuitive mobile device that integrates everything the next&hellip
- Cumulus Cash Flow Crisis
- Why Are Spotify & the Record Labels Getting into Podcasting?
- The Westwood One Dilemma
- Entercom & Cumulus Outsourcing
- Should Radio Be Rebranded Audio
- Summit Media as a Potential Buyer
- The Projected Effect of Podcasting on Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Leftovers
- Entercom’s Cost Cutting
- iHeart’s New Beginning