Apple's much awaited iPhone cellular device will be available to consumers in about one month.
The svengali Steve Jobs has written the script and executed it with the precision of a skilled surgeon. His announcement was long enough ago to give a heads-up to cellular customers who had contracts expiring soon.
Jobs even created the theater behind the introduction of the iPhone. Just go to the Apple web site and see if you can't get excited about it.
Mobile experts are touting this phone as the killer app -- the first intuitive mobile device that integrates everything the next&hellip
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots
- Entercom Planning 2 Major Surprises
- Radio's 2 Biggest Problems
- iHeart's Soaring Stock
- Changing How Radio Engages Listeners
- iHeart Major Market Fail
- Competing in Radio After Entercom/CBS
- iHeart's Plan to Dupe Lenders
- Chuck Berry