A red and white iHeart logo to walk through … sofas and easy chairs in the breakout rooms … creepy signs on the wall but make no mistake, the invited managers know why they have been called to Las Vegas.
- The new titles CEO Bob Pittman is handing out to everyone in management.
- These iHeart motivational slogans plastered all over the walls tells you everything you need to know about where Pittman is headed with this company.
- The bad news on 2014 bonuses.
- Worse news expected for 2015 bonuses.
- The truth about iHeart debt – here’s what the company must make just to pay this year’s debt payment.
Read this story now …
Less than 3 weeks until my Philly management seminar. Brochure here.
Send newstips (your name will never be used) to me privately here.
Sign up to get these teasers every day for free here
- The Spot Overload Crisis
- Total Traffic, USTN Confrontation
- How Lew Dickey Will Buy Back Cumulus
- Entercom's $110 Million in Merger Cutbacks
- Millions in Vanishing Revenue at Cumulus
- Connoisseur's Play for Cumulus
- Urban One’s Financial Condition
- iHeart & Cumulus Revelations
- Jeff Warshaw & Cumulus
- SiriusXM Changes