A red and white iHeart logo to walk through … sofas and easy chairs in the breakout rooms … creepy signs on the wall but make no mistake, the invited managers know why they have been called to Las Vegas.
- The new titles CEO Bob Pittman is handing out to everyone in management.
- These iHeart motivational slogans plastered all over the walls tells you everything you need to know about where Pittman is headed with this company.
- The bad news on 2014 bonuses.
- Worse news expected for 2015 bonuses.
- The truth about iHeart debt – here’s what the company must make just to pay this year’s debt payment.
Read this story now …
Less than 3 weeks until my Philly management seminar. Brochure here.
Send newstips (your name will never be used) to me privately here.
Sign up to get these teasers every day for free here
- iHeart Playing the Long Game on Selling Out
- Audacy & Cumulus Joining Forces
- Dropping Like Flies at Audacy Midwest
- Rough Times Ahead for Stations Using Ratings
- Cumulus Escalates Management by Fear
- Race to the Bottom on Ad Rates
- DIY Streaming DJs Threaten Radio
- Owners Rethinking the Viability of Conservative Talk
- Cox Employees Leaving for Audacy
- iHeart Accelerates Merging Clusters