What’s the big deal about podcasting?
It doesn’t make significant money.
Certainly not enough to make up for mounting radio revenue losses.
Podcasting actually hurts radio station billing.
These are facts.
So why are Bob Pittman, Mary Berner, Ginny Morris, David Field and others betting on podcasting?
- Entercom Selling Even More Stations
- Next iHeart “Dislocation” in Planning Stage
- “Dislocation” Threat to Total Traffic, Premiere & Katz
- The Future of Alpha Media
- iHeart Targeting “Dislocation” Survivors
- Entercom Hiding Growing Debt
- Liberty Slow Rolling the iHeart Merger
- Bombshell Lawsuit: Cumulus Firing Men for Younger Women
- iHeart’s Sudden Obsession with Debt Reduction
- iHeart to Build 150 Identical Office/Studios Nationwide