What’s the big deal about podcasting?
It doesn’t make significant money.
Certainly not enough to make up for mounting radio revenue losses.
Podcasting actually hurts radio station billing.
These are facts.
So why are Bob Pittman, Mary Berner, Ginny Morris, David Field and others betting on podcasting?
- Banks Shun Radio Station Loans
- Cumulus Preparing Another Round of Layoffs
- Entercom Faces Crucial Stress Test Audit
- $50 Million in iHeart Cutbacks Planned for Next Year
- iHeart Looks to Expand Total Traffic Network
- The Liberty/SXM Management Shakeup
- An Advanced Look at Radio’s 3rd Quarter Losses
- A Warning About an iHeart Bloodbath
- Monthly Layoffs Ahead at Entercom
- Entercom To Switch 2 Formats a Month to Satellite