Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with The Game Mary Berner is Playing here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what else you will get …
- Will Mary make nice or layoff?
- What about the $14 million in layoffs she’s asking the bankruptcy court to approve? Why?
- The truth about the current Cumulus employee churn rate
- Recent examples of good cop/bad cop management style
- Mary is so onto Mike McVay -- so why is he still there?
- Caught in the act – living it up on a bankrupt company (with a picture to prove it)
- Double standards in expenses and benefits
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
iHeart Bluffing Fire Sale
Unspoken Entercom Financial Problems
4 Secrets Cumulus Will Tell the Bankruptcy Judge Dec 21st
Shocker: iHeart May Default Friday
Cumulus' Dickey “Poison Pill”
iHeart In Panic Mode
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,820 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest, informative and independent.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Preview the Deep Personnel Cuts for 2019
- The Cumulus Digital Contradiction
- Auditioning for Mary Berner's Job
- The Cumulus WGN Rumors
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Ball
- Half of Radio’s Workforce To Be Laid Off
- Liberty Media’s Brilliant iHeart Strategy
- Radio Companies on the Brink
- The Fraudulent iHeart Bankruptcy
- Berner: Everything is for Sale