I am so damn proud of Philadelphia broadcasters and my mentor Jerry Lee who, if it were not for him, I would not be in radio today.
So, Mark Mays, Lew Dickey and Farid Suleman -- blame him!
Seriously, the latest reason I am proud of Philly radio people is because they are banding together to do some positive things that I think you should take a close look at.
Led by WBEB (B-101) owner and pioneer Jerry Lee they are going to use what's called facial coding to test radio commercials and hopefully make the medium more compelling to buyers. In fact, the participating Philly stations will use new technology to rate the&hellip
- Entercom's War Against CBS Radio
- The Future of iHeart’s 850 Stations
- The Real Cumulus Financials
- Entercom -- $4 Stock by the End of the Year
- What's Holding Up Liberty's Takeover of iHeart
- Townsquare Adrift
- Entercom’s Real Problems
- Cumulus Lenders Blindsided
- $72 Million More in iHeart Bankruptcy Bonuses
- Shakeup at SiriusXM, Pandora