Time to exit stage left.
Wall Street money never sleeps for much longer than 5 years. So you were thinking, they would just keep losing money the way they are doing now?
These groups have their eyes on the exit no matter how they talk in public.
What would astound you is how they actually think they are going to cash out.
It’s all laid out here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Clear Channel’s real exit plan is the most thought out – how they will get their money off the table.
- Why Cumulus radio ownership is temporary.
- How Entercom has backed themselves into only one way to go forward – and it’s risky.
- The game of poker CBS is playing.
- When these exiting companies start heading for the door.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
If you have news, memos or emails, report information in confidence and anonymously here. I’ve never revealed a source – ever.
Or, talk to me privately here.
See what is in the pipeline for radio at my Philly Conference here.
- Potential Buyer Awaits Audacy Bankruptcy
- New SiriusXM
- What’s Stalling the Audacy Reorganization
- Is Radio Ready for a Comeback?
- Younger Demos Want These Radio Changes
- Surge Pricing for Radio
- Stupid On-Air AI Tricks
- How Nielsen Is Killing Audience Gains
- iHeart Fast-tracking AI at Stations
- Blocking TikTok’s Knockout Punch to Radio