Read the full article now
- Why CBS executives are now quitting David Field after he wiped out more than 10 CBS market managers and countless programmers and talent.
- The real story of Chris Oliviero’s surprise exit not the varnished version in the happy talk radio trade press.
- How Oliviero’s departure could put the nail in Entercom’s coffin – seriously.
- Startling revelation of the one CBS exec Entercom can’t afford to lose next –in spite of the salary savings benefit.
- The reason the few ex-CBS employees David Field wants to keep don’t want to work at Entercom any longer.
- The new CBS “you can’t fire me, I quit” mentality taking hold at Entercom.
Join our group
- Entercom’s 74% Drop, Changes Coming
- iHeart Panics Over Culture, Chief People Officer
- Entercom Refusing Revenue, Broken Systems
- Radio Music Changes, Streaming Redefined
- iHeart “Cash Infusions”, Financial Alarm
- Entercom Ad Rate Dump, Targets Competitors
- Townsquare Sale On, Buyer Targeted
- Two Buck Entercom, Their Turnaround Plan
- Westwood One Danger, Cumulus Plans
- iHeart Revenue Shortfall, Changes Ahead