Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with The End of CBS Radio here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- What happens to their all-news and talk stations now
- The difference between CBS sports stations and the ones Entercom is planning
- What will happen to CBS music stations especially the iconic ones
- Employment opportunities under Entercom
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Cash Poor Cumulus
The Entercom/CBS Merger Revised
Cumulus, iHeart Bankruptcies Linked
iHeart's First Spin-offs
The Entercom Deal Unhinged
iHeart Under New Management
The Cumulus Turnaround
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,744 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
Report news through my Witness Protection Program here.
- The Actual Cumulus Layoffs Are Worse
- Immediate Cumulus Furloughs, More Coming
- iHeart Racing to Make More Cuts
- Which Radio Furloughs Will Get Recalled
- Full Disclosure About Entercom “Furloughs”
- Saga Guarantees Sales Commissions
- Cumulus Furloughs Likely to be Long
- Mass Entercom Firings Starting Today
- iHeart 90-Day Furloughs Could Be Permanent
- Townsquare RIFs 65, Concerns for Digital