INSIDE . . .
- Why this merger sucks for employees of Greater Media.
- How long it will take to eviscerate Greater Media stations as we currently know them.
- What will be first to go.
- Why the way they downsize Greater Media matters to CBS stations they are also looking at buying.
- What about iconic brands and local listener loyalties – how Beasley plans to deal with that.
- Why a computer in the closet is the new radio station.
- A real time Beasley failure story that will send chills through their new Greater Media employees.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Entercom's War Against CBS Radio
- The Future of iHeart’s 850 Stations
- The Real Cumulus Financials
- Entercom -- $4 Stock by the End of the Year
- What's Holding Up Liberty's Takeover of iHeart
- Townsquare Adrift
- Entercom’s Real Problems
- Cumulus Lenders Blindsided
- $72 Million More in iHeart Bankruptcy Bonuses
- Shakeup at SiriusXM, Pandora