INSIDE . . .
- Why this merger sucks for employees of Greater Media.
- How long it will take to eviscerate Greater Media stations as we currently know them.
- What will be first to go.
- Why the way they downsize Greater Media matters to CBS stations they are also looking at buying.
- What about iconic brands and local listener loyalties – how Beasley plans to deal with that.
- Why a computer in the closet is the new radio station.
- A real time Beasley failure story that will send chills through their new Greater Media employees.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Westwood One Merger
- How Many Voices Make the Most Effective Radio Spots
- Mass Cutbacks Ordered At CBS Radio
- Your Competitor's New Morning Show
- Entercom’s LA Fast One
- 18-34's Don't Listen to Songs All the Way Through
- CBS Radio Revenue Tanking
- Millennials Freak at Mobile, Video Ads
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots