INSIDE . . .
- Why this merger sucks for employees of Greater Media.
- How long it will take to eviscerate Greater Media stations as we currently know them.
- What will be first to go.
- Why the way they downsize Greater Media matters to CBS stations they are also looking at buying.
- What about iconic brands and local listener loyalties – how Beasley plans to deal with that.
- Why a computer in the closet is the new radio station.
- A real time Beasley failure story that will send chills through their new Greater Media employees.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Entercom’s Salary Dump Begins
- Preview the Deep Personnel Cuts for 2019
- The Cumulus Digital Contradiction
- Auditioning for Mary Berner's Job
- The Cumulus WGN Rumors
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Ball
- Half of Radio’s Workforce To Be Laid Off
- Liberty Media’s Brilliant iHeart Strategy
- Radio Companies on the Brink
- The Fraudulent iHeart Bankruptcy