INSIDE . . .
- Why this merger sucks for employees of Greater Media.
- How long it will take to eviscerate Greater Media stations as we currently know them.
- What will be first to go.
- Why the way they downsize Greater Media matters to CBS stations they are also looking at buying.
- What about iconic brands and local listener loyalties – how Beasley plans to deal with that.
- Why a computer in the closet is the new radio station.
- A real time Beasley failure story that will send chills through their new Greater Media employees.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Entercom's $100 Million Cost Cutting
- Next Week’s iHeart Bankruptcy
- Alpha Financial Crisis
- Scripps Sell-off Disaster
- The Dickey Cumulus Hostile Takeover
- The Entercom Management Fail
- iHeart’s Bully Bankruptcy Move Backfires
- A Second Cumulus Bankruptcy
- Cumulus Rate War Against Competitors
- Newspapers Buying Radio Stations