INSIDE . . .
- Why this merger sucks for employees of Greater Media.
- How long it will take to eviscerate Greater Media stations as we currently know them.
- What will be first to go.
- Why the way they downsize Greater Media matters to CBS stations they are also looking at buying.
- What about iconic brands and local listener loyalties – how Beasley plans to deal with that.
- Why a computer in the closet is the new radio station.
- A real time Beasley failure story that will send chills through their new Greater Media employees.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Townsquare's Rescue Plan
- The Surprise Entercom/CBS Spin-off Buyer
- Less than 2 Months Cash Left at iHeart
- Crackdown on Cumulus Market Managers
- iHeart -- Low on Operational Cash
- Entercom-CBS DOJ Desperation
- Cumulus Cutting Employees’ Pay
- The Acquisition Entercom Does After the CBS Merger
- iHeart Concert Revenue in Jeopardy
- Debt Holders Not Buying Cumulus Turnaround