Nielsen doesn’t like to release numbers that are not favorable to its radio clients.
But a stealth look into forbidden PPM figures indicates trouble.
Not just a decline in average quarter hour.
Worse – far worse.
And now it can be documented and explained with evidence you’re not supposed to see.
How can 250 million people a week be listening to radio for so little time.
Who is ramping up to take advantage of this?
How do you stop the decline of AQH?
- Entercom’s Next Round of Operational Changes
- Beasley’s Dominance over Entercom
- Entercom Salesforce Public Shaming
- The 2nd Cumulus Selloff Including KLOS
- Streaming Music Services Confronting Radio
- Plans for a Second Alpha Media
- Voltair/CBET PPM Enhancements Backfire
- Bye-Bye CBS All-News All the Time
- Nationwide iHeart Downsizing Begins
- New Breeze Soft AC Format Intel