Nielsen doesn’t like to release numbers that are not favorable to its radio clients.
But a stealth look into forbidden PPM figures indicates trouble.
Not just a decline in average quarter hour.
Worse – far worse.
And now it can be documented and explained with evidence you’re not supposed to see.
How can 250 million people a week be listening to radio for so little time.
Who is ramping up to take advantage of this?
How do you stop the decline of AQH?
- Townsquare’s a Takeover Target
- Cutbacks On Deck for Entercom
- Katz Strong-arming Stations
- Panic at Entercom
- Nielsen’s Overnight Ratings
- The Emmis, Beasley, Urban One Deals
- Entercom’s Expense Cutting Shortfall
- Radio’s 3 New Rising Competitors
- The Liberty Takeover of iHeart
- Investors Growing Impatient with Entercom