Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with The Debt Baron Who Controls iHeart's Fate here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- You don’t know this man, but you should because he’s richer, more powerful and meaner than Bob Pittman and he has a good chance of winning control of iHeart.
- How he’s buying up debt in a bid to take control of iHeart’s assets
- What iHeart can do to stop him
- Why lenders are trying to push iHeart into bankruptcy not refinance
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
The CBS Merger in Trouble
The Fate of Walker & Milner At Cumulus
Townsquare's Rescue Plan
The Surprise Entercom/CBS Spin-off Buyer
Less Than 2 Months Cash Left at iHeart
Crackdown on Cumulus Market Managers
iHeart -- Low on Operation Cash Flow
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,783 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For about a quarter a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- iHeart’s Troubling Post-Bankruptcy Board
- Cumulus Closer to a 2nd Bankruptcy
- Dickey To Strike In 3 Weeks
- YouTube Is the New Radio
- iHeart’s Secret Buyer
- Another $45 Million in Entercom Cutbacks Coming
- The Alpha Bankruptcy
- Why Investors Keep Buying Entercom
- Apple/iHeart Rumors
- Market Manager Stands Up Against Cumulus