You've got to read the article in yesterday's Sunday New York Times Business section on Irving Azoff and his consolidated Live Nation and Ticketmaster concert venue monopoly.
If you want to see once more what is wrong with the music industry, go right ahead. I just got angrier as I worked my way through the article.
I know you find more snakes in the music business than you do the Amazon rain forest, but the arrogance of these two companies is what burns me up.
Their business model is built on greed not innovation and greed will work while you&hellip
- Top Sellers Exiting Cumulus
- Losing FM on Smartphones
- Pizzati Raiding Cumulus
- Entercom Investors Panic
- Change of Plans for Lew Dickey
- Making Sense of the Entercom Mess
- The Entercom Programming Cuts
- New Playlists From Listeners' DNA
- Entercom Hired Bain -- Here's Their Advice
- Stations & Studios Are About to Change