Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with The Cumulus Talent Dump here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Why if you’re a talent working for Cumulus, you’re in big trouble right now.
- What really happened to put a smile on Imus’ face while he was being fired.
- The precarious status of WPLJ’s Todd & Jayde, KLOS, LA’s Heidi & Frank, KNBR, San Fran’s Murph & Mac, Lamont & Tonelli at The Bone in SF, Jack Diamond at WRQX, DC and the Nash morning show.
- Will board president Jeff Marcus save his favorite talent from being fired or cut.
- Who is safe – actually bulletproof – from Cumulus contract breaking.
- Why these cutbacks are happening now when Cumulus isn’t paying bills in a long bankruptcy – what’s up with that?
- Why this talent dump is ironically spotlighting how Cumulus does not pay women equally to what men make – the proof.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Entercom Purge of CBS Radio
Mary Berner vs. Randy Michaels
Bain’s iHeart Rescue Plan
Alexa & Radio
Entercom Talent Fee Scam
Draconian Cumulus Non-Competes
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,842 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts