Say it ain’t so.
Cumulus can’t be interested in Entercom when it is engaged to CBS Radio, right?
You’re not going to believe who sources say may be floating this rumor.
A better question: is it true?
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Why Entercom might be considering a merger.
- What’s in it for Lew Dickey if the whole world knew.
- Entercom’s fatal mistake – the one misstep that has left the company nowhere to grow and vulnerable to guys like Lew Dickey.
- Why Lew Dickey may be setting a dangerous trap that you should know about.
- My best thinking on which radio group Cumulus eventually buys.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
This article was made possible by information from several sources close to the situation. When you report news, you are automatically in my Witness Protection Program, which has never revealed a source.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Blowback Over Audacy’s $825,000 Employee Contract
- Programming to Short Attention Spans
- How ChatGPT Can Help a Radio Station
- Radio Groups Pressured to Cut Staff
- Video Podcasts More Popular Than Audio
- How Radio Will Beat FTC’s Non-Compete Ban
- Audacy Bankruptcy Becoming More Likely
- Townsquare May Shut More AM Stations
- Audacy On a Spending Spree
- iHeart Suckers 43 Air Personalities