Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with The Cumulus End of the Year Surprise here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Time’s up, revenue is down – Mary Berner’s dramatic fourth quarter “Hail Mary” for one more stab at turning Cumulus around
- Personnel changes
- Management upheaval
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
The Debt Baron Who Controls iHeart's Fate
The CBS Merger in Trouble
The Fate of Walker & Milner At Cumulus
Townsquare's Rescue Plan
The Surprise Entercom/CBS Spin-off Buyer
Less Than 2 Months Cash Left at iHeart
Crackdown on Cumulus Market Managers
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,784 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For about a quarter a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- NAB’s Fight for Survival
- Nielsen Accepting Nearly 70% Discounts
- iHeart Debuts 1 PD for 7 Stations
- The 2 New Vaccines and Live Events
- Cumulus Escalating Asset Sales
- Questions About iHeart’s National Contests
- Nielsen to Ad Agencies: Don’t Buy Radio
- Entercom On Track for 2022 Bankruptcy
- iHeart Moves to Eliminate Engineers
- Podcasting Is a Fraud Killing Radio