INSIDE . . .
- What the radio group formerly known as CBS Radio will look like now.
- How long before they split off CBS Radio from CBS Corporation.
- What happens to Radio President Andre Fernandez who was brought in to sell the radio group.
- What about the rumors of CBS Radio as a digital play.
- How the standalone CBS will do in a declining radio industry – what’s the plan.
- What will they do with the newsman who is currently in charge of operations.
- Will CBS actually start buying stations now as some have predicted.
- Everything they’re leading you to believe about the spin-off of the radio division is bullshit until now.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Report Newstips confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here. $100 award for the best tip of the month.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts