- The full extent of the CBS Radio layoffs now in progress.
- How long will phase 2 of the layoffs last.
- Will it be the last big CBS layoff.
- Why so close to Christmas – what’s the rush.
- The types of jobs Santa Scrooge Scott Herman is targeting now – see the trend for future layoffs.
- Why all-news WNEW-FM, Washington won’t be the only CBS station to have the plug pulled.
- What’s up with not replacing all-news with an inexpensive music station – why lease it out to Bloomberg?
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Townsquare’s a Takeover Target
- Cutbacks On Deck for Entercom
- Katz Strong-arming Stations
- Panic at Entercom
- Nielsen’s Overnight Ratings
- The Emmis, Beasley, Urban One Deals
- Entercom’s Expense Cutting Shortfall
- Radio’s 3 New Rising Competitors
- The Liberty Takeover of iHeart
- Investors Growing Impatient with Entercom