- The full extent of the CBS Radio layoffs now in progress.
- How long will phase 2 of the layoffs last.
- Will it be the last big CBS layoff.
- Why so close to Christmas – what’s the rush.
- The types of jobs Santa Scrooge Scott Herman is targeting now – see the trend for future layoffs.
- Why all-news WNEW-FM, Washington won’t be the only CBS station to have the plug pulled.
- What’s up with not replacing all-news with an inexpensive music station – why lease it out to Bloomberg?
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- CBS May Force Entercom To Sell More Stations
- iHeart Will Be Selling More Than Aloha Trust Stations
- Alpha’s Secret Station Sales
- Lenders Looking to Take Control of iHeart
- The Jim Cramer Pro Entercom Charade
- The 2nd CBS-Entercom Pre-Nup
- Entercom's Sports Focus Scaring Investors
- Townsquare Clamping Down
- iGen's Relationship with Radio
- Which Stations iHeart is Preparing to Sell