- The full extent of the CBS Radio layoffs now in progress.
- How long will phase 2 of the layoffs last.
- Will it be the last big CBS layoff.
- Why so close to Christmas – what’s the rush.
- The types of jobs Santa Scrooge Scott Herman is targeting now – see the trend for future layoffs.
- Why all-news WNEW-FM, Washington won’t be the only CBS station to have the plug pulled.
- What’s up with not replacing all-news with an inexpensive music station – why lease it out to Bloomberg?
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- The Future of iHeart’s 850 Stations
- The Real Cumulus Financials
- Entercom -- $4 Stock by the End of the Year
- What's Holding Up Liberty's Takeover of iHeart
- Townsquare Adrift
- Entercom’s Real Problems
- Cumulus Lenders Blindsided
- $72 Million More in iHeart Bankruptcy Bonuses
- Shakeup at SiriusXM, Pandora
- CBS Merger Meltdown