- The full extent of the CBS Radio layoffs now in progress.
- How long will phase 2 of the layoffs last.
- Will it be the last big CBS layoff.
- Why so close to Christmas – what’s the rush.
- The types of jobs Santa Scrooge Scott Herman is targeting now – see the trend for future layoffs.
- Why all-news WNEW-FM, Washington won’t be the only CBS station to have the plug pulled.
- What’s up with not replacing all-news with an inexpensive music station – why lease it out to Bloomberg?
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- The 9-year span of listeners that could save radio
- Entercom’s Event Business in Question
- The Sale of Westwood One
- Cox Radio
- Cumulus Without Major Markets
- The Cumulus Motive for Its $100 Million Selloff
- Cumulus Starting to Panic
- Lew Dickey’s Altered Plan for Radio
- What’s Wrong with the Grammys
- Connected Cars & Smart Speakers