- The full extent of the CBS Radio layoffs now in progress.
- How long will phase 2 of the layoffs last.
- Will it be the last big CBS layoff.
- Why so close to Christmas – what’s the rush.
- The types of jobs Santa Scrooge Scott Herman is targeting now – see the trend for future layoffs.
- Why all-news WNEW-FM, Washington won’t be the only CBS station to have the plug pulled.
- What’s up with not replacing all-news with an inexpensive music station – why lease it out to Bloomberg?
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Westwood One Merger
- How Many Voices Make the Most Effective Radio Spots
- Mass Cutbacks Ordered At CBS Radio
- Your Competitor's New Morning Show
- Entercom’s LA Fast One
- 18-34's Don't Listen to Songs All the Way Through
- CBS Radio Revenue Tanking
- Millennials Freak at Mobile, Video Ads
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots