Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with The CBS Merger in Trouble here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Why the DOJ is still reluctant to approve the merger
- How stock price could blow this deal up
- How far will the parties go to save the merger
- The prospect of a drastic move to get the DOJ’s attention
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
The Fate of Walker & Milner At Cumulus
Townsquare's Rescue Plan
The Surprise Entercom/CBS Spin-off Buyer
Less Than 2 Months Cash Left at iHeart
Crackdown on Cumulus Market Managers
iHeart -- Low on Operation Cash Flow
Entercom-CBS DOJ Desperation
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,782 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For about a quarter a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- SiriusXM's Pandora Strategy
- Entercom Without Marci
- How Dickey Will Spend His $300 Million Blank Check
- The Only Way Podcasting Can Save Radio
- The Uncertain Future of Cumulus
- The Most Insecure Job in Radio
- Dickey Steals Lori Lewis From Cumulus
- iHeart’s $55 Million Podcasting Gamble
- The Sale of Nielsen
- Entercom’s Nagging CBS Problem