Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with The CBS Merger in Trouble here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Why the DOJ is still reluctant to approve the merger
- How stock price could blow this deal up
- How far will the parties go to save the merger
- The prospect of a drastic move to get the DOJ’s attention
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
The Fate of Walker & Milner At Cumulus
Townsquare's Rescue Plan
The Surprise Entercom/CBS Spin-off Buyer
Less Than 2 Months Cash Left at iHeart
Crackdown on Cumulus Market Managers
iHeart -- Low on Operation Cash Flow
Entercom-CBS DOJ Desperation
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,782 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For about a quarter a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- The iHeart Takeover
- Entercom Worth 50% Less After Merger
- Easing Ownership Limits
- More CBS Managers Being Targeted
- Entercom's Secret New Startup
- Cumulus Non-Essential Station Selloff
- Trouble for Scripps Spinoffs
- Entercom Getting into the Unwired Network Business
- Townsquare Merger
- Major Pivot Coming For Cumulus