Years ago when I was publishing Inside Radio, I received a phone call from one of my advertisers who said they were going to go out of business.
The economy was good.
The advertiser was very solid -- certainly as far as how they paid my invoices.
But, they still had the majority of a $60,00o signed contract to fulfill.
To my delight and surprise, the advertiser said "we'll keep paying your bills until we have paid for the contract in full". They just didn't want me to run any ads since they decided to close down their syndication division.
That client -- the one that could have just said, "too bad, you're&hellip
- Townsquare Bankruptcy
- The Game Mary Berner is Playing
- iHeart Bluffing Fire Sale
- Unspoken Entercom Financial Problems
- 4 Secrets Cumulus Will Tell the Bankruptcy Judge Dec 21st
- Shocker: iHeart May Default Friday
- The Cumulus Dickey “Poison Pill”
- iHeart in Panic Mode
- 7 Things Cumulus is Not Revealing About Their Bankruptcy
- Entercom's Secret Moves