Years ago when I was publishing Inside Radio, I received a phone call from one of my advertisers who said they were going to go out of business.
The economy was good.
The advertiser was very solid -- certainly as far as how they paid my invoices.
But, they still had the majority of a $60,00o signed contract to fulfill.
To my delight and surprise, the advertiser said "we'll keep paying your bills until we have paid for the contract in full". They just didn't want me to run any ads since they decided to close down their syndication division.
That client -- the one that could have just said, "too bad, you're&hellip
- The Cumulus Digital Contradiction
- Auditioning for Mary Berner's Job
- The Cumulus WGN Rumors
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Ball
- Half of Radio’s Workforce To Be Laid Off
- Liberty Media’s Brilliant iHeart Strategy
- Radio Companies on the Brink
- The Fraudulent iHeart Bankruptcy
- Berner: Everything is for Sale
- Cumulus Blows Up Detroit