Years ago when I was publishing Inside Radio, I received a phone call from one of my advertisers who said they were going to go out of business.
The economy was good.
The advertiser was very solid -- certainly as far as how they paid my invoices.
But, they still had the majority of a $60,00o signed contract to fulfill.
To my delight and surprise, the advertiser said "we'll keep paying your bills until we have paid for the contract in full". They just didn't want me to run any ads since they decided to close down their syndication division.
That client -- the one that could have just said, "too bad, you're&hellip
- The iHeart Takeover
- Entercom Worth 50% Less After Merger
- Easing Ownership Limits
- More CBS Managers Being Targeted
- Entercom's Secret New Startup
- Cumulus Non-Essential Station Selloff
- Trouble for Scripps Spinoffs
- Entercom Getting into the Unwired Network Business
- Townsquare Merger
- Major Pivot Coming For Cumulus