Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with The Acquisition Entercom Does After the CBS Merger here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- The shrewd move David Field made before he entered into the CBS merger
- This gives an indication of what kind of operator Entercom will be
- Why this move will either make David Field a genius or back Entercom into a corner
- The thing CBS shareholders that will be doing six months from now
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
iHeart Concert Revenue in Jeopardy
Debt Holders Not Buying Cumulus Turnaround
EMF – The Death Star of Radio Groups
New Problems Threaten CBS/Entercom Merger
The Leaked Cumulus Email Mandating Huge Cuts
iHeart’s Asset Sale
Lew Dickey’s Big Announcement
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,763 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- The iHeart Takeover
- Entercom Worth 50% Less After Merger
- Easing Ownership Limits
- More CBS Managers Being Targeted
- Entercom's Secret New Startup
- Cumulus Non-Essential Station Selloff
- Trouble for Scripps Spinoffs
- Entercom Getting into the Unwired Network Business
- Townsquare Merger
- Major Pivot Coming For Cumulus