- The sweet spot – the next great group of people who are available now to provide great radio audience growth for the next 12 years.
- How should a station target a super group this narrow?
- What is the secret to unlocking their passion – it comes down to one word.
- Does “narrow targeting” involve inventing entirely new formats or making critical adjustments to existing formats?
- What are some major do’s and don’ts with which to get started.
Read the full article now.
- Townsquare’s a Takeover Target
- Cutbacks On Deck for Entercom
- Katz Strong-arming Stations
- Panic at Entercom
- Nielsen’s Overnight Ratings
- The Emmis, Beasley, Urban One Deals
- Entercom’s Expense Cutting Shortfall
- Radio’s 3 New Rising Competitors
- The Liberty Takeover of iHeart
- Investors Growing Impatient with Entercom