Reserve a seat at my April 6th New Radio Conference in Philadelphia to deal with these emerging issues:
- How To Do a Millennial Radio Makeover to Reach More 18-34’s.
- How To Make Your Station’s Budget in Just 6 Hours of Airtime Daily.
- How To Better Monetize 7pm-5am.
- What To Do About Podcasting.
- How To Finally Make Money on Digital.
- Commercials Even Young Millennials Cannot Resist.
- How To Handle the Growing Trend of Gender Neutrality.
- Why User-Generated Content is Radio’s Most Dangerous Competitor.
- Dealing With Ever-Shortening Attention Spans.
- How Radio Can Create Binge Content Like Netflix That Audiences Are Demanding.
- Explore New Forms of Revenue Such as Subscriptions and Product Placement (“mentions”).
- What To Do With 75 Million Baby Boomers.
- The 3 On-Air Prizes That Will Make an Audience Addicted to Radio.
- How Music Radio Can Compete With Free Streaming Music Services.
- Learn How to Talk to Your Audience the Way You Tweet.
- How To Finally Make Money on Digital
- Getting Fair Credit For the Audience That Nielsen Is Missing (Richard Harker & Sean Hannity present a study about how much audience is being lost by ratings services and what to do about it).
- What Real Millennial Listeners Want From Radio Stations (Former Cox & CBS programmer Dan Mason presents a long list of changes audiences demand).
I can’t wait to continue the conversation with you face to face.
Not available by streaming, audio or video.
Final days of pre-registration rates.
If you’d like to stay close to the Hub Conference Center and score the lowest possible room rates, shop nearby hotels here.
- Banks Shun Radio Station Loans
- Cumulus Preparing Another Round of Layoffs
- Entercom Faces Crucial Stress Test Audit
- $50 Million in iHeart Cutbacks Planned for Next Year
- iHeart Looks to Expand Total Traffic Network
- The Liberty/SXM Management Shakeup
- An Advanced Look at Radio’s 3rd Quarter Losses
- A Warning About an iHeart Bloodbath
- Monthly Layoffs Ahead at Entercom
- Entercom To Switch 2 Formats a Month to Satellite