Today’s story about whether there is a future for subscription radio is a great time to join our group. Here’s what you will get …
- Why is everyone getting into subscription radio and music when relatively few are willing to pay for it?
- BOB PITTMAN: iHeart’s pay radio will help broadcast.
- LEW DICKEY: Radio is dead because it can’t pull off subscriptions. Is Lew right?
- SUBSCRIPTION RADIO THAT WORKS FOR MILLENNIALS
- What is likely to happen to iHeart’s competitors if iHeart Radio Plus succeeds in spite of everyone laughing at them.
Read the full article now.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here. Cash Awards.
ON THE AGENDA: Millennials are changing in at least two ways critical to radio at my next radio conference -- details.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Try before you buy -- Free samples of our work here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- More Entercom Cutbacks
- Entercom Name Change
- That 11-Hour Cumulus Board Meeting
- The Coming Breakup of Alpha Media
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Promotion
- How Entercom Made a 7% Loss Into a 20% Stock Price Gain
- Univision’s 71 Radio Stations
- David Field’s 3 Broken Promises
- Bonneville’s Back – Or Is It?
- Cumulus Reboot -- Strange Things You Didn't Know