INSIDE . . .
- CEO Mary Berner’s slight of hand to make Cumulus look like it doesn’t need a bankruptcy judge.
- When Cumulus is likely to file Chapter 11.
- What happens to contracts and pensions.
- The only Cumulus employees who can survive a bankruptcy judge’s knife – if this is you, you’re golden.
- Why Mary Berner isn’t replacing Lew Dickey programming or people.
- The question Cumulus employees want to know: Is Mary going to start firing toxic regional managers appointed by Lew Dickey who are killing the company.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Report Newstips confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here. $100 award for the best tip of the month.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts