Barack Obama is being slammed by John McCain and Fox News Channel for wanting to take from the very rich and give to the poor -- or spreading the wealth.
He denies it.
I kind of like it -- and remember I'm talking as a guy with Clear Channel's money.
I like this idea of spreading the wealth for the radio industry.
So I'd like to run for President of Radio's Conscience. Here is my platform for spreading the wealth. Warning: you have entered a "no win" zone. You may like these ideas or you may not but the only place you can even entertain them is in the fantasy of your own mind.
Having said that, here&hellip
- iHeart, Entercom & Cumulus
- Lew Dickey's Next Venture Heating Up
- Cumulus Troubles
- Entercom in Worse Shape Than Originally Thought
- iHeart Bankruptcy Leaks
- Voice Activated Radio Listening on Smart Speakers
- The Fear of 8 FM Stations Per Market
- Entercom’s CBS Synergies
- Cox Radio – Seller or Buyer?
- iHeart’s New Buyer, Layoffs, the Rise of SiriusXM