Today’s story about the decline of sports is a great time to join our group. Here’s what you will get …
- What is actually killing off pro sports.
- The audience demo that is starting to bail.
- But I thought sports ratings were up, up, up – what we are now observing.
- High schools dropping football programs.
- SPORTS RADIO: Still making money, but for how long?
Read the full article now.
$100 for the best tip of the month. Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
If you’re thinking about being part of my next radio conference, here is an early look at the program, location, dates and a 50% early bird price for our value oriented members – details.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Try before you buy -- Free samples of our work here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Entercom Name Change
- That 11-Hour Cumulus Board Meeting
- The Coming Breakup of Alpha Media
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Promotion
- How Entercom Made a 7% Loss Into a 20% Stock Price Gain
- Univision’s 71 Radio Stations
- David Field’s 3 Broken Promises
- Bonneville’s Back – Or Is It?
- Cumulus Reboot -- Strange Things You Didn't Know
- The Sale of Westwood One