Today’s story about the decline of sports is a great time to join our group. Here’s what you will get …
- What is actually killing off pro sports.
- The audience demo that is starting to bail.
- But I thought sports ratings were up, up, up – what we are now observing.
- High schools dropping football programs.
- SPORTS RADIO: Still making money, but for how long?
Read the full article now.
$100 for the best tip of the month. Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
If you’re thinking about being part of my next radio conference, here is an early look at the program, location, dates and a 50% early bird price for our value oriented members – details.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Try before you buy -- Free samples of our work here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Listen Longer Strategies
- Ryan Seacrest's Race for the Door
- CBS Radio After the IPO
- On-Air ONLY -- No Digital
- How to Beat Global Music Right’s $150,000 Per Occurrence Fines
- The Bob Pittman Whispers at iHeart
- What Millennials Want from Radio
- The Carpenters Vs. Their Record Labels
- Digital That Makes Radio-type Money
- iHeart CEO Change