Today’s story about the decline of sports is a great time to join our group. Here’s what you will get …
- What is actually killing off pro sports.
- The audience demo that is starting to bail.
- But I thought sports ratings were up, up, up – what we are now observing.
- High schools dropping football programs.
- SPORTS RADIO: Still making money, but for how long?
Read the full article now.
$100 for the best tip of the month. Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
If you’re thinking about being part of my next radio conference, here is an early look at the program, location, dates and a 50% early bird price for our value oriented members – details.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Try before you buy -- Free samples of our work here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Entercom's $100 Million Cost Cutting
- Next Week’s iHeart Bankruptcy
- Alpha Financial Crisis
- Scripps Sell-off Disaster
- The Dickey Cumulus Hostile Takeover
- The Entercom Management Fail
- iHeart’s Bully Bankruptcy Move Backfires
- A Second Cumulus Bankruptcy
- Cumulus Rate War Against Competitors
- Newspapers Buying Radio Stations