A few weeks back I referred to a strategy that I used to teach my students at USC when they had their first big job interview in the media business.
It's a little different than conventional wisdom but the approach has an almost 100% track record for getting people hired when used as outlined below.
When I first mentioned it, many of you asked me to explain more.
So let's take time out from the 1,850 Clear Channel firings just last week and the never-ending Citadel dismissals and think about your future.
As many of you know I believe the radio and record industries have seen its better days. The future is new&hellip
- Entercom’s Salary Dump Begins
- Preview the Deep Personnel Cuts for 2019
- The Cumulus Digital Contradiction
- Auditioning for Mary Berner's Job
- The Cumulus WGN Rumors
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Ball
- Half of Radio’s Workforce To Be Laid Off
- Liberty Media’s Brilliant iHeart Strategy
- Radio Companies on the Brink
- The Fraudulent iHeart Bankruptcy