A few weeks back I referred to a strategy that I used to teach my students at USC when they had their first big job interview in the media business.
It's a little different than conventional wisdom but the approach has an almost 100% track record for getting people hired when used as outlined below.
When I first mentioned it, many of you asked me to explain more.
So let's take time out from the 1,850 Clear Channel firings just last week and the never-ending Citadel dismissals and think about your future.
As many of you know I believe the radio and record industries have seen its better days. The future is new&hellip
- Draconian Cumulus Non-Competes
- Cumulus Unhinged
- Secret Cox, iHeart & Cumulus Sales Arrangement
- New Name, People, Policies for Post-Berner Cumulus
- Townsquare Desperately Looking For a Buyer
- A New Warning About Entercom
- Leaked Cumulus Vital Statistics
- The Fight for Control of Cumulus
- Beasley & Entercom Debt Bombs
- Cumulus Revenue Panic