Yesterday, I wrote a piece called "NPR Is Not Radio". You can see it by scrolling down or, if you receive my blog via email, log on.
Basically, the gist was that my young students don't consider NPR radio. Radio to them is what consolidators do. They don't much like it.
Someone sent me a copy of the Arbitron National Satellite Report for Spring of 2007 and I've got to tell you that based on the results, satellite radio is radio. Terrestrial radio. And I'm not sure&hellip
- David Field Makes His Bet on Radio News -- It’s Video
- Entercom Considering Talent Changes
- The SiriusXM Takeover of iHeart
- Radio’s Solutions for Record Q2 Losses
- Townsquare Fires Nielsen in All Markets
- Longer Shifts, Stretching On-Air Talent
- Radio’s Next Act: Subscriptions, Alexa & Video
- No Townsquare Layoffs Through Year End
- No Ad Rescue in Radio’s Political Revenue
- Radio Seeking Non-Radio Merger Partners