Yesterday, I wrote a piece called "NPR Is Not Radio". You can see it by scrolling down or, if you receive my blog via email, log on.
Basically, the gist was that my young students don't consider NPR radio. Radio to them is what consolidators do. They don't much like it.
Someone sent me a copy of the Arbitron National Satellite Report for Spring of 2007 and I've got to tell you that based on the results, satellite radio is radio. Terrestrial radio. And I'm not sure&hellip
- iHeart Gaming of Media Monitors Exposed
- 1 Record Label Is Worth More Than the Radio Business
- Radio’s Sudden Rebranding
- The Number David Field Is Hiding
- The Cumulus Struggle to Remain Solvent
- Audacy Burning Through Cash at Record Pace
- Pittman & Bressler’s Fix for iHeart
- Epic Cumulus 1st Quarter Fail, Shakeup
- Audacy Planning More Management Layoffs
- Agent: Radio Talent Book Drops 50%