- Talk about an odd couple, yet …
- David Field has a plan to de-lever the $1.7 billion CBS merger and here are a few stations that are most vulnerable.
- Study the recent and massive CBS firings and you pick up this very disturbing trend that cannot be ignored.
- Field is playing it coy but if he acts on these rumblings, it will be bigger news than the CBS merger in the first place.
- We know that there are some CBS stations David Field will absolutely not give up. BUT, they are not the ones everyone thinks.
Read the full article now.
- The CBS Merger in Trouble
- The Fate of Walker & Milner at Cumulus
- Townsquare's Rescue Plan
- The Surprise Entercom/CBS Spin-off Buyer
- Less than 2 Months Cash Left at iHeart
- Crackdown on Cumulus Market Managers
- iHeart -- Low on Operational Cash
- Entercom-CBS DOJ Desperation
- Cumulus Cutting Employees’ Pay
- The Acquisition Entercom Does After the CBS Merger