- Talk about an odd couple, yet …
- David Field has a plan to de-lever the $1.7 billion CBS merger and here are a few stations that are most vulnerable.
- Study the recent and massive CBS firings and you pick up this very disturbing trend that cannot be ignored.
- Field is playing it coy but if he acts on these rumblings, it will be bigger news than the CBS merger in the first place.
- We know that there are some CBS stations David Field will absolutely not give up. BUT, they are not the ones everyone thinks.
Read the full article now.
- Townsquare Bankruptcy
- The Game Mary Berner is Playing
- iHeart Bluffing Fire Sale
- Unspoken Entercom Financial Problems
- 4 Secrets Cumulus Will Tell the Bankruptcy Judge Dec 21st
- Shocker: iHeart May Default Friday
- The Cumulus Dickey “Poison Pill”
- iHeart in Panic Mode
- 7 Things Cumulus is Not Revealing About Their Bankruptcy
- Entercom's Secret Moves