- Talk about an odd couple, yet …
- David Field has a plan to de-lever the $1.7 billion CBS merger and here are a few stations that are most vulnerable.
- Study the recent and massive CBS firings and you pick up this very disturbing trend that cannot be ignored.
- Field is playing it coy but if he acts on these rumblings, it will be bigger news than the CBS merger in the first place.
- We know that there are some CBS stations David Field will absolutely not give up. BUT, they are not the ones everyone thinks.
Read the full article now.
- Competitors Plan Attack on iHeart, Premiere & Seacrest
- The Entercom Station Trust
- Entercom Ready to Spin AND Buy
- Entercom After the CBS Merger
- Beware of a Cumulus/Dickey Deal
- SiriusXM Exposed
- Clownsquare, Cumulus & Dickey
- Cumulus Bankruptcy Jitters
- Suddenly Westwood One
- iHeart Sales Massacre Underway