- Talk about an odd couple, yet …
- David Field has a plan to de-lever the $1.7 billion CBS merger and here are a few stations that are most vulnerable.
- Study the recent and massive CBS firings and you pick up this very disturbing trend that cannot be ignored.
- Field is playing it coy but if he acts on these rumblings, it will be bigger news than the CBS merger in the first place.
- We know that there are some CBS stations David Field will absolutely not give up. BUT, they are not the ones everyone thinks.
Read the full article now.
- Entercom Worth 50% Less After Merger
- Easing Ownership Limits
- More CBS Managers Being Targeted
- Entercom's Secret New Startup
- Cumulus Non-Essential Station Selloff
- Trouble for Scripps Spinoffs
- Entercom Getting into the Unwired Network Business
- Townsquare Merger
- Major Pivot Coming For Cumulus
- 4 New Entercom Cutbacks