- Talk about an odd couple, yet …
- David Field has a plan to de-lever the $1.7 billion CBS merger and here are a few stations that are most vulnerable.
- Study the recent and massive CBS firings and you pick up this very disturbing trend that cannot be ignored.
- Field is playing it coy but if he acts on these rumblings, it will be bigger news than the CBS merger in the first place.
- We know that there are some CBS stations David Field will absolutely not give up. BUT, they are not the ones everyone thinks.
Read the full article now.
- How Dickey Will Spend His $300 Million Blank Check
- The Only Way Podcasting Can Save Radio
- The Uncertain Future of Cumulus
- The Most Insecure Job in Radio
- Dickey Steals Lori Lewis From Cumulus
- iHeart’s $55 Million Podcasting Gamble
- The Sale of Nielsen
- Entercom’s Nagging CBS Problem
- Radio Revenue Tanking
- CBS, Entercom, iHeart, Cumulus, Nike