- How record labels plan to disrupt radio’s live event business.
- The 5 radio groups with the most to lose.
- What the record labels now want from radio and what they are willing to give in return.
- The new difficulties of using artists for live radio events.
- Why, of all broadcasters, SiriusXM could be a surprise live event player.
Read the full article now.
- Entercom & Cumulus Outsourcing
- Should Radio Be Rebranded Audio
- Summit Media as a Potential Buyer
- The Projected Effect of Podcasting on Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Leftovers
- Entercom’s Cost Cutting
- iHeart’s New Beginning
- Entercom Programming Cutbacks
- The Increased Agency Commission Sham
- Mike McVay’s Cumulus Exit