One of the regular readers of this blog noticed some interesting associations being made in the FAQ.pdf and other parts of the SoundExchange "Legislative Alert Center".
Sit down. Stay away from sharp objects and read this in amazement:
Webcasting is to blame for the slump in CD sales."CD sales have slumped 25 percent since 2000, while webcasting audiences have grown dramatically.""Do AM & FM stations pay these royalties? Not at this time.""The United States stands alone among the major developed nations in denying artists any right to collect royalties&hellip
- Entercom Name Change
- That 11-Hour Cumulus Board Meeting
- The Coming Breakup of Alpha Media
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Promotion
- How Entercom Made a 7% Loss Into a 20% Stock Price Gain
- Univision’s 71 Radio Stations
- David Field’s 3 Broken Promises
- Bonneville’s Back – Or Is It?
- Cumulus Reboot -- Strange Things You Didn't Know
- The Sale of Westwood One