Apple CEO Steve Jobs was voted as one of the nicest bosses in American business by his employees according to a Glassdoor.com survey.
Jobs, in spite of his quirkiness and tough facade was given a 90% approval ratings by Apple employees. In fact, six of the top ten nicest CEOs headed Silicon Valley companies.
Keep in mind that these six companies are experiencing the same economic downturn as everyone else but somehow they manage to win the admiration of their workers in terms of how they lead their company through tough times. I mention this because the radio "get out of jail" card is always the economy.
- Entercom Cutting Live Jocks – And Winning
- iHeart Prepping Radical Pay Cuts
- Entercom’s Ransacked Station Model
- Cumulus, iHeart & Entercom Takeover Interest
- Spotify’s $100 Million Joe Rogan Podcasting Gamble
- COVID’s Impact on Sports Radio
- Advertiser Complaints Against iHeart, Entercom & Beasley
- Cumulus Hiding Extent of Their Financial Woes
- Entercom Eyeing 500 More Layoffs
- Nielsen Accused of Extortion by Non-Subscribers