Apple CEO Steve Jobs was voted as one of the nicest bosses in American business by his employees according to a Glassdoor.com survey.
Jobs, in spite of his quirkiness and tough facade was given a 90% approval ratings by Apple employees. In fact, six of the top ten nicest CEOs headed Silicon Valley companies.
Keep in mind that these six companies are experiencing the same economic downturn as everyone else but somehow they manage to win the admiration of their workers in terms of how they lead their company through tough times. I mention this because the radio "get out of jail" card is always the economy.
- Lenders Investigating iHeart, Their List of Concerns
- Entercom’s New Comp Plan, Revolt Brewing
- Townsquare Trouble, Masking Weak Points
- iHeart Ownership Dilemma, Critical Decision
- Entercom’s 3rd Quarter, Big Surprise
- Townsquare Revenue Reveal, “Adjusted” Sale Plan
- Cumulus Cost Cuts, Poor Performers Immune
- Entercom’s Next Cost Saving, “Efficiency” Program Directors
- Entercom Revenue Warning, Cuts Accelerate
- Attention Span Shocker, Radio ¼ Hour Implications