One of these days the radio industry is going to get it right -- but today isn't one of them.
Frick and Frack -- the NAB and RAB -- two organizations that still don't get it -- have announced at the NAB Radio Convention -- that they are going to spend more of their members' money.
The latest brainstorm is the "Radio 2020" project.
The first problem is the name. Radio doesn't have until 2020.
National Association of Broadcasters and the Radio Advertising Bureau are apparently going to spend all this dough to re-brand radio. That's right -- re-brand a medium that in the same breath they claim the majority of&hellip
- Public Market Prepping for Entercom’s Fall
- iHeart In Worse Shape After Bankruptcy
- Entercom Debt Problems
- Connoisseur Becomes a Zombie Company
- Cumulus Bay Area Dilemma
- The Stephens/Mapleton Takeover
- Taylor Swift and the Relevance of Major Labels
- The Cumulus Dallas Sale
- Subscription Radio
- What was Emmis Thinking?