As many of you know I love ice hockey.
More specifically, I love the Philadelphia Flyers for their physical play and great passion for winning.
I see a lot of similarities between hockey and life. In fact my son and daughter were raised on Flyers hockey from six months old.
The Flyers never give up, I told them.
Look at the Hound (Bob Kelly) in the corner mucking it up trying to make something happen, I used to say. The lesson is obvious.
Stand up and fight for what's worth fighting for.
When you lose, you don't really lose unless you give up. There's always something to build on.
- Why Are Spotify & the Record Labels Getting into Podcasting?
- The Westwood One Dilemma
- Entercom & Cumulus Outsourcing
- Should Radio Be Rebranded Audio
- Summit Media as a Potential Buyer
- The Projected Effect of Podcasting on Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Leftovers
- Entercom’s Cost Cutting
- iHeart’s New Beginning
- Entercom Programming Cutbacks