As many of you know I love ice hockey.
More specifically, I love the Philadelphia Flyers for their physical play and great passion for winning.
I see a lot of similarities between hockey and life. In fact my son and daughter were raised on Flyers hockey from six months old.
The Flyers never give up, I told them.
Look at the Hound (Bob Kelly) in the corner mucking it up trying to make something happen, I used to say. The lesson is obvious.
Stand up and fight for what's worth fighting for.
When you lose, you don't really lose unless you give up. There's always something to build on.
- Entercom’s Secret Aspen Meetings
- The New Cox Media Group
- Changes to Cumulus Operations
- Townsquare’s Non-Turnaround
- Pittman’s Blueprint for iHeart
- Entercom’s Accelerated Layoffs
- The Sale of Universal Music Group
- What Cumulus is Hiding
- Numbers Tell a Sobering Story on Entercom
- iHeart Firing Employees for Its New Owner