As many of you know I love ice hockey.
More specifically, I love the Philadelphia Flyers for their physical play and great passion for winning.
I see a lot of similarities between hockey and life. In fact my son and daughter were raised on Flyers hockey from six months old.
The Flyers never give up, I told them.
Look at the Hound (Bob Kelly) in the corner mucking it up trying to make something happen, I used to say. The lesson is obvious.
Stand up and fight for what's worth fighting for.
When you lose, you don't really lose unless you give up. There's always something to build on.
- Nielsen To Retaliate Against Non-Subscribers
- Owners Giving Up on AM Radio
- New Developments in Liberty’s iHeart Takeover
- Heads Up for Entercom’s Next Bombshell
- Cumulus Caught Running Up Expenses
- End of the Year Cutbacks at iHeart
- A Third Townsquare Auction?
- Trouble With iHeart Live Events
- Entercom Targeting Sales Reductions
- A New Complication for Radio Podcasting