As many of you know I love ice hockey.
More specifically, I love the Philadelphia Flyers for their physical play and great passion for winning.
I see a lot of similarities between hockey and life. In fact my son and daughter were raised on Flyers hockey from six months old.
The Flyers never give up, I told them.
Look at the Hound (Bob Kelly) in the corner mucking it up trying to make something happen, I used to say. The lesson is obvious.
Stand up and fight for what's worth fighting for.
When you lose, you don't really lose unless you give up. There's always something to build on.
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots
- Entercom Planning 2 Major Surprises
- Radio's 2 Biggest Problems
- iHeart's Soaring Stock
- Changing How Radio Engages Listeners
- iHeart Major Market Fail
- Competing in Radio After Entercom/CBS
- iHeart's Plan to Dupe Lenders
- Chuck Berry