You won’t believe where Cumulus is looking for market managers.
Yes, they are looking.
Or where Clear Channel is trying to recruit senior sales people.
Oh yes, they want sellers but not what you’re thinking.
Before the New Year even begins we have documented a growing trend that will turn the radio industry on its heels – again.
If you are a subscriber, thank you for joining our group. Just click through and unlock the content.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- The unbelievable thing Cumulus did just yesterday to replace a key market manager. And, they’re going to being doing more of this.
- Where Clear Channel is now actively looking for senior salespeople – 100 chances and you still won’t guess.
- Why mass recruiting is about to begin again. That’s actually the bad news.
- What is the New Multitasking – how radio jobs will change this year.
- How poaching great talent from the two biggest radio groups will hurt the others.
If you would like to see the unbelievable recruiting trends for the biggest radio groups, click “read more” below.
Two new digital strategies that should be added to all media proposals in 2013. Irresistible, easy to implement digital packages worth investing in now. At my January 30th Media Solutions Lab in Scottsdale, AZ. Learn more here.
Report news in strict confidence here.
- Cumulus Cash Flow Crisis
- Why Are Spotify & the Record Labels Getting into Podcasting?
- The Westwood One Dilemma
- Entercom & Cumulus Outsourcing
- Should Radio Be Rebranded Audio
- Summit Media as a Potential Buyer
- The Projected Effect of Podcasting on Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Leftovers
- Entercom’s Cost Cutting
- iHeart’s New Beginning