- Radio has some really good news and yet the industry is getting screwed by advertisers – look here, every other medium you can name is getting a better break. Time spent listening vs. ad spend.
- Even print gets a better break than radio – how radio is getting left behind in media spending.
- A startling new finding about ecommerce and retail sales.
- Why there are problems ahead for targeted advertising, the category that has been siphoning off radio ad dollars.
- Should radio be worried about time spent with digital media?
- Full Disclosure About Entercom “Furloughs”
- Saga Guarantees Sales Commissions
- Cumulus Furloughs Likely to be Long
- Mass Entercom Firings Starting Today
- iHeart 90-Day Furloughs Could Be Permanent
- Townsquare RIFs 65, Concerns for Digital
- iHeart Suspend Benefits, Entercom Fires Part-Timers
- Low on Money, iHeart Readies More Mass “Dislocations”
- Lee Abrams: AM/FM Slowly Destructing
- Cumulus Teetering on Another Bankruptcy