Okay, I'm supposed to be on vacation at the Jersey shore just before the NAB Radio Show in Philly but everything reminds me of the state that radio is in.
Take this sign commemorating the massacre at Long Beach Island in 1782.
Makes me think of the massacre at Clear Channel, Cumulus and Citadel that has ruined the lives of thousands of good and talented people while depriving loyal listeners of the excellent local product we know we can offer them.
Back in 1782, the sign says, "That night while sleeping on the beach, Steelman (a patriot militiaman who captured a British vessel) and his men were massacred by Tory&hellip
- The Debt Baron Who Controls iHeart's Fate
- The CBS Merger in Trouble
- The Fate of Walker & Milner at Cumulus
- Townsquare's Rescue Plan
- The Surprise Entercom/CBS Spin-off Buyer
- Less than 2 Months Cash Left at iHeart
- Crackdown on Cumulus Market Managers
- iHeart -- Low on Operational Cash
- Entercom-CBS DOJ Desperation
- Cumulus Cutting Employees’ Pay