Okay, I'm supposed to be on vacation at the Jersey shore just before the NAB Radio Show in Philly but everything reminds me of the state that radio is in.
Take this sign commemorating the massacre at Long Beach Island in 1782.
Makes me think of the massacre at Clear Channel, Cumulus and Citadel that has ruined the lives of thousands of good and talented people while depriving loyal listeners of the excellent local product we know we can offer them.
Back in 1782, the sign says, "That night while sleeping on the beach, Steelman (a patriot militiaman who captured a British vessel) and his men were massacred by Tory&hellip
- Entercom's War Against CBS Radio
- The Future of iHeart’s 850 Stations
- The Real Cumulus Financials
- Entercom -- $4 Stock by the End of the Year
- What's Holding Up Liberty's Takeover of iHeart
- Townsquare Adrift
- Entercom’s Real Problems
- Cumulus Lenders Blindsided
- $72 Million More in iHeart Bankruptcy Bonuses
- Shakeup at SiriusXM, Pandora