I thought you might be interested in what Morgan Stanley did recently in the UK.
They offered a two-week internship to a 15-year old to critique the media business and write a report called How Teenagers Consume Media. In it, Matthew Robson believes he is speaking for over 200 other teens.
And if he is, we may want to listen up.
First, he proclaims Twitter for old people.
Stop and think about it. My young friends and former students are not all that enamored of Twitter. My older friends are in love with it.
Maybe Matthew is right.
And we know that only about 9% of the people who have Twitter&hellip
- iHeart Will Be Selling More Than Aloha Trust Stations
- Alpha’s Secret Station Sales
- Lenders Looking to Take Control of iHeart
- The Jim Cramer Pro Entercom Charade
- The 2nd CBS-Entercom Pre-Nup
- Entercom's Sports Focus Scaring Investors
- Townsquare Clamping Down
- iGen's Relationship with Radio
- Which Stations iHeart is Preparing to Sell
- Mary Berner's Future at Cumulus