Who Will Adopt Programmatic Buying?
What Will the Effect of Programmatic Buying be on the Average Radio Station?
What Is Wrong With Programmatic Buying?
Which Groups Will Hold Out?
When Will Automated Buying Be Required?
How Will Programmatic Buying Impact Quarterly Revenue Numbers?
How Much is Katz Going To Reduce Commissions When They Automate Buying?
Are Stations Going To Have To Also Pay Commissions To Jelli, Katz’ Partner?
Read this story now.
Choose from monthly or annual memberships.
Starter Option -- $9.99 a month gains access to this story and everything written in the next 30 days.
Unlimited Content -- An annual $99 membership accesses this story and every one for the next year as well as all 3,037 previous pieces I’ve written. It is also $20.88 less.
Either way, “Programmatic Radio Buying” is a great way to experience insightful, deadly honest writing without the influence of corporate money and beholden only to subscribers.
Report newstips or suggest a story in confidence here.
Talk to Jerry here.
- Banks Shun Radio Station Loans
- Cumulus Preparing Another Round of Layoffs
- Entercom Faces Crucial Stress Test Audit
- $50 Million in iHeart Cutbacks Planned for Next Year
- iHeart Looks to Expand Total Traffic Network
- The Liberty/SXM Management Shakeup
- An Advanced Look at Radio’s 3rd Quarter Losses
- A Warning About an iHeart Bloodbath
- Monthly Layoffs Ahead at Entercom
- Entercom To Switch 2 Formats a Month to Satellite