Who Will Adopt Programmatic Buying?
What Will the Effect of Programmatic Buying be on the Average Radio Station?
What Is Wrong With Programmatic Buying?
Which Groups Will Hold Out?
When Will Automated Buying Be Required?
How Will Programmatic Buying Impact Quarterly Revenue Numbers?
How Much is Katz Going To Reduce Commissions When They Automate Buying?
Are Stations Going To Have To Also Pay Commissions To Jelli, Katz’ Partner?
Read this story now.
Choose from monthly or annual memberships.
Starter Option -- $9.99 a month gains access to this story and everything written in the next 30 days.
Unlimited Content -- An annual $99 membership accesses this story and every one for the next year as well as all 3,037 previous pieces I’ve written. It is also $20.88 less.
Either way, “Programmatic Radio Buying” is a great way to experience insightful, deadly honest writing without the influence of corporate money and beholden only to subscribers.
Report newstips or suggest a story in confidence here.
Talk to Jerry here.
- iHeart Bluffing Fire Sale
- Unspoken Entercom Financial Problems
- 4 Secrets Cumulus Will Tell the Bankruptcy Judge Dec 21st
- Shocker: iHeart May Default Friday
- The Cumulus Dickey “Poison Pill”
- iHeart in Panic Mode
- 7 Things Cumulus is Not Revealing About Their Bankruptcy
- Entercom's Secret Moves
- 2 More Radio Groups Teetering on Bankruptcy (and Not iHeart)
- Bankruptcy Puts Cumulus in Play