Who Will Adopt Programmatic Buying?
What Will the Effect of Programmatic Buying be on the Average Radio Station?
What Is Wrong With Programmatic Buying?
Which Groups Will Hold Out?
When Will Automated Buying Be Required?
How Will Programmatic Buying Impact Quarterly Revenue Numbers?
How Much is Katz Going To Reduce Commissions When They Automate Buying?
Are Stations Going To Have To Also Pay Commissions To Jelli, Katz’ Partner?
Read this story now.
Choose from monthly or annual memberships.
Starter Option -- $9.99 a month gains access to this story and everything written in the next 30 days.
Unlimited Content -- An annual $99 membership accesses this story and every one for the next year as well as all 3,037 previous pieces I’ve written. It is also $20.88 less.
Either way, “Programmatic Radio Buying” is a great way to experience insightful, deadly honest writing without the influence of corporate money and beholden only to subscribers.
Report newstips or suggest a story in confidence here.
Talk to Jerry here.
- Everything is for sale in radio. So where are the buyers?
- The reason John Malone has to have iHeart. It's not for the radio
- Why Wall Street is hating on Beasley
- Lew Dickey's new company has a change of plans
- Liberty wants to add 2 more media mergers to the iHeart takeover
- CEOs publicly talk up radio’s future but secretly look to diversify
- Are any radio groups safe? These 3 are bullet proof
- Entercom really is in trouble and, yes, David Field could even lose the company
- Cumulus is now onboarding new people to fire a large number of existing employees
- While Cumulus was pivoting to digital, Westwood One just got hit with major defections