Who Will Adopt Programmatic Buying?
What Will the Effect of Programmatic Buying be on the Average Radio Station?
What Is Wrong With Programmatic Buying?
Which Groups Will Hold Out?
When Will Automated Buying Be Required?
How Will Programmatic Buying Impact Quarterly Revenue Numbers?
How Much is Katz Going To Reduce Commissions When They Automate Buying?
Are Stations Going To Have To Also Pay Commissions To Jelli, Katz’ Partner?
Read this story now.
Choose from monthly or annual memberships.
Starter Option -- $9.99 a month gains access to this story and everything written in the next 30 days.
Unlimited Content -- An annual $99 membership accesses this story and every one for the next year as well as all 3,037 previous pieces I’ve written. It is also $20.88 less.
Either way, “Programmatic Radio Buying” is a great way to experience insightful, deadly honest writing without the influence of corporate money and beholden only to subscribers.
Report newstips or suggest a story in confidence here.
Talk to Jerry here.
- Format Flips Are Alarmingly Increasing
- Townsquare Crushing iHeart in Miller Kaplans
- Ex-Audacy San Diego Employees Tell All
- Sellers Are Virtually Giving Away Their Stations
- Ex-Employee Outs Abusive Workplace at Audacy
- Owners Bailing on Radio as a Standalone Business
- The New iHeart Office Plans for 50% Staff Reduction
- 27 Audacy Employees Exit in One Market Alone
- iHeart: White People Need Not Apply
- Local Ad Growth Warning