INSIDE . . .
- What corporate plans to do after 6 straight quarters of missing their numbers – and as you’ll see, it isn’t going to be pretty.
- How managers and employees are about to get their butts kicked.
- How the fix is in – even at their best why CBS Radio can no longer turn a profit.
- What about laying off more employees until the radio division turns a profit.
- Fascinating take on who has the most job security at CBS Radio now.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Townsquare's Rescue Plan
- The Surprise Entercom/CBS Spin-off Buyer
- Less than 2 Months Cash Left at iHeart
- Crackdown on Cumulus Market Managers
- iHeart -- Low on Operational Cash
- Entercom-CBS DOJ Desperation
- Cumulus Cutting Employees’ Pay
- The Acquisition Entercom Does After the CBS Merger
- iHeart Concert Revenue in Jeopardy
- Debt Holders Not Buying Cumulus Turnaround