INSIDE . . .
- What corporate plans to do after 6 straight quarters of missing their numbers – and as you’ll see, it isn’t going to be pretty.
- How managers and employees are about to get their butts kicked.
- How the fix is in – even at their best why CBS Radio can no longer turn a profit.
- What about laying off more employees until the radio division turns a profit.
- Fascinating take on who has the most job security at CBS Radio now.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- iHeart Playing the Long Game on Selling Out
- Audacy & Cumulus Joining Forces
- Dropping Like Flies at Audacy Midwest
- Rough Times Ahead for Stations Using Ratings
- Cumulus Escalates Management by Fear
- Race to the Bottom on Ad Rates
- DIY Streaming DJs Threaten Radio
- Owners Rethinking the Viability of Conservative Talk
- Cox Employees Leaving for Audacy
- iHeart Accelerates Merging Clusters