INSIDE . . .
- What corporate plans to do after 6 straight quarters of missing their numbers – and as you’ll see, it isn’t going to be pretty.
- How managers and employees are about to get their butts kicked.
- How the fix is in – even at their best why CBS Radio can no longer turn a profit.
- What about laying off more employees until the radio division turns a profit.
- Fascinating take on who has the most job security at CBS Radio now.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Listen Longer Strategies
- Ryan Seacrest's Race for the Door
- CBS Radio After the IPO
- On-Air ONLY -- No Digital
- How to Beat Global Music Right’s $150,000 Per Occurrence Fines
- The Bob Pittman Whispers at iHeart
- What Millennials Want from Radio
- The Carpenters Vs. Their Record Labels
- Digital That Makes Radio-type Money
- iHeart CEO Change