INSIDE . . .
- What corporate plans to do after 6 straight quarters of missing their numbers – and as you’ll see, it isn’t going to be pretty.
- How managers and employees are about to get their butts kicked.
- How the fix is in – even at their best why CBS Radio can no longer turn a profit.
- What about laying off more employees until the radio division turns a profit.
- Fascinating take on who has the most job security at CBS Radio now.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- SiriusXM's Pandora Strategy
- Entercom Without Marci
- How Dickey Will Spend His $300 Million Blank Check
- The Only Way Podcasting Can Save Radio
- The Uncertain Future of Cumulus
- The Most Insecure Job in Radio
- Dickey Steals Lori Lewis From Cumulus
- iHeart’s $55 Million Podcasting Gamble
- The Sale of Nielsen
- Entercom’s Nagging CBS Problem