Financially-troubled Alpha Media is in the hands of investor Paul Stone and he is selling whatever he can apparently without regard to whether his surviving radio group needs the billing to remain a going concern.
Stone is experienced.
Has done this sell-off routine before and he always comes out ahead.
Now, there are plans afoot – not by Stone this time – to build another Alpha-type radio group.
Will it be local and live?
What markets is this entrepreneur scouting.
A buyer when no one other than EMF is buying stations.
Who is this masked man and what’s his plan?
- Katz Strong-arming Stations
- Panic at Entercom
- Nielsen’s Overnight Ratings
- The Emmis, Beasley, Urban One Deals
- Entercom’s Expense Cutting Shortfall
- Radio’s 3 New Rising Competitors
- The Liberty Takeover of iHeart
- Investors Growing Impatient with Entercom
- The Demise of the Morning Show
- Trade & Remnant Ads Blowing Up