Financially-troubled Alpha Media is in the hands of investor Paul Stone and he is selling whatever he can apparently without regard to whether his surviving radio group needs the billing to remain a going concern.
Stone is experienced.
Has done this sell-off routine before and he always comes out ahead.
Now, there are plans afoot – not by Stone this time – to build another Alpha-type radio group.
Will it be local and live?
What markets is this entrepreneur scouting.
A buyer when no one other than EMF is buying stations.
Who is this masked man and what’s his plan?
- Entercom’s Next Round of Operational Changes
- Beasley’s Dominance over Entercom
- Entercom Salesforce Public Shaming
- The 2nd Cumulus Selloff Including KLOS
- Streaming Music Services Confronting Radio
- Voltair/CBET PPM Enhancements Backfire
- Bye-Bye CBS All-News All the Time
- Nationwide iHeart Downsizing Begins
- New Breeze Soft AC Format Intel
- The iHeart IPO