Financially-troubled Alpha Media is in the hands of investor Paul Stone and he is selling whatever he can apparently without regard to whether his surviving radio group needs the billing to remain a going concern.
Stone is experienced.
Has done this sell-off routine before and he always comes out ahead.
Now, there are plans afoot – not by Stone this time – to build another Alpha-type radio group.
Will it be local and live?
What markets is this entrepreneur scouting.
A buyer when no one other than EMF is buying stations.
Who is this masked man and what’s his plan?
- Concern About Entercom’s Future
- Townsquare Digital Revenue Exposed
- Cox Radio Takeover Layoffs
- iHeart Efficiency Experts
- Field Revises Entercom Cutbacks
- The Coming Cumulus Bankruptcy #2
- Entercom Hacking Exposes Competitors, Advertisers
- The Entercom Hacking Coverup
- Entercom Hacked, Personal Info Breached
- Nervousness At iHeart