- How Bob Pittman could wind up with part of iHeart
- Who gets the rest and who divvies up what
- The genius way Pittman figured out to buy them cheap
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to thousands of subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay $99 a year for it. Thank you.
- Cumulus Cash Flow Crisis
- Why Are Spotify & the Record Labels Getting into Podcasting?
- The Westwood One Dilemma
- Entercom & Cumulus Outsourcing
- Should Radio Be Rebranded Audio
- Summit Media as a Potential Buyer
- The Projected Effect of Podcasting on Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Leftovers
- Entercom’s Cost Cutting
- iHeart’s New Beginning