INSIDE . . .
- What about those SiriusXM rumors?
- Which radio company might like to take a run at owning Pandora?
- How about this media company, which wants to reduce their dependence on advertising for paid subscriptions?
- The down low on what competitors think about taking Pandora out.
- Why an alliance of entertainment companies could make sense --- like this one.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Entercom’s Next Round of Operational Changes
- Beasley’s Dominance over Entercom
- Entercom Salesforce Public Shaming
- The 2nd Cumulus Selloff Including KLOS
- Streaming Music Services Confronting Radio
- Plans for a Second Alpha Media
- Voltair/CBET PPM Enhancements Backfire
- Bye-Bye CBS All-News All the Time
- Nationwide iHeart Downsizing Begins
- New Breeze Soft AC Format Intel