INSIDE . . .
- What about those SiriusXM rumors?
- Which radio company might like to take a run at owning Pandora?
- How about this media company, which wants to reduce their dependence on advertising for paid subscriptions?
- The down low on what competitors think about taking Pandora out.
- Why an alliance of entertainment companies could make sense --- like this one.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Entercom Worth 50% Less After Merger
- Easing Ownership Limits
- More CBS Managers Being Targeted
- Entercom's Secret New Startup
- Cumulus Non-Essential Station Selloff
- Trouble for Scripps Spinoffs
- Entercom Getting into the Unwired Network Business
- Townsquare Merger
- Major Pivot Coming For Cumulus
- 4 New Entercom Cutbacks