INSIDE . . .
- What about those SiriusXM rumors?
- Which radio company might like to take a run at owning Pandora?
- How about this media company, which wants to reduce their dependence on advertising for paid subscriptions?
- The down low on what competitors think about taking Pandora out.
- Why an alliance of entertainment companies could make sense --- like this one.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Scripps Sell-off Disaster
- The Dickey Cumulus Hostile Takeover
- The Entercom Management Fail
- iHeart’s Bully Bankruptcy Move Backfires
- A Second Cumulus Bankruptcy
- Cumulus Rate War Against Competitors
- Newspapers Buying Radio Stations
- Cumulus Orders More Trade
- The iHeart Breakup
- Cumulus Management Consolidation