INSIDE . . .
- What about those SiriusXM rumors?
- Which radio company might like to take a run at owning Pandora?
- How about this media company, which wants to reduce their dependence on advertising for paid subscriptions?
- The down low on what competitors think about taking Pandora out.
- Why an alliance of entertainment companies could make sense --- like this one.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts