INSIDE . . .
- What about those SiriusXM rumors?
- Which radio company might like to take a run at owning Pandora?
- How about this media company, which wants to reduce their dependence on advertising for paid subscriptions?
- The down low on what competitors think about taking Pandora out.
- Why an alliance of entertainment companies could make sense --- like this one.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Townsquare’s a Takeover Target
- Cutbacks On Deck for Entercom
- Katz Strong-arming Stations
- Panic at Entercom
- Nielsen’s Overnight Ratings
- The Emmis, Beasley, Urban One Deals
- Entercom’s Expense Cutting Shortfall
- Radio’s 3 New Rising Competitors
- The Liberty Takeover of iHeart
- Investors Growing Impatient with Entercom