In a very major market.
We’re not talking about some shitty little Townsquare station in Nowhere.
More commercials than music.
Why would anyone go this far?
One competitor has lambasted them on-air and in social media.
Did they do the right thing?
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- All the dirty details on what mega station broke the record for commercials per hour and how they are handling it.
- The competitor that is trying to take advantage of it – their thinking.
- Actual listener response to calling out the station running 31 spots an hour that will knock your socks off.
- What you should do about competitors that push the limits for too many commercials.
- Point blank: should you nail your overly commercial competitor to the cross and if so – the safest way to proceed.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
My confidential Witness Protection Program is recognized as the safest way to report news or share emails and memos in confidence here. $100 for the Best NewsTip of the Month and you always remain anonymous when I write.
- Entercom’s Secret Aspen Meetings
- The New Cox Media Group
- Changes to Cumulus Operations
- Townsquare’s Non-Turnaround
- Pittman’s Blueprint for iHeart
- Entercom’s Accelerated Layoffs
- The Sale of Universal Music Group
- What Cumulus is Hiding
- Numbers Tell a Sobering Story on Entercom
- iHeart Firing Employees for Its New Owner