Last week, a Clear Channel Premium Choice Ops conference call revealed how the company wants all contracts negotiated.
Here are their secret 11 points of how to negotiate contracts with Clear Channel employees that they think you don’t know.
Now you do.
If you are a subscriber, thank you for joining our group. Just click through and unlock the content.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- How Clear Channel wants their managers to handle bonuses and deferred compensation from now on.
- Who is now doing the negotiating for Clear Channel – you won’t believe this.
- Who has to make a public presentation to corporate for every local contract being recommended and is on the hook for it.
- How Clear Channel wants its contract dates organized going forward – read their own words.
- Why the company is now insisting on a Plan B even before negotiations ever begin.
If you would like to see Clear Channel’s new contract negotiating tactics in their own words, click “read more” below.
Talk to Jerry privatelyhere – it’s always kept confidential.
Fix Subscription issues here.
Media Solutions Lab Info/Registration here.
- Jeff Smulyan Torches Bob Pittman
- A Cumulus Threat to Market Managers
- Blowback Over Audacy’s $825,000 Employee Contract
- Programming to Short Attention Spans
- How ChatGPT Can Help a Radio Station
- Radio Groups Pressured to Cut Staff
- Video Podcasts More Popular Than Audio
- How Radio Will Beat FTC’s Non-Compete Ban
- Audacy Bankruptcy Becoming More Likely
- Townsquare May Shut More AM Stations