Rumors started flying last week.
Now, it has been confirmed.
Wide-ranging iHeart downsizing of on-air talent that promises to further degrade the on-air product has begun.
Which format is being targeted?
What’s reportedly in the lengthy corporate emails describing these firings.
Why it is likely to be the first step not the last to cut costs.
And why even the survivors are going to fear that a sharp knife is coming.
- Entercom’s Next Round of Operational Changes
- Beasley’s Dominance over Entercom
- Entercom Salesforce Public Shaming
- The 2nd Cumulus Selloff Including KLOS
- Streaming Music Services Confronting Radio
- Plans for a Second Alpha Media
- Voltair/CBET PPM Enhancements Backfire
- Bye-Bye CBS All-News All the Time
- New Breeze Soft AC Format Intel
- The iHeart IPO