Rumors started flying last week.
Now, it has been confirmed.
Wide-ranging iHeart downsizing of on-air talent that promises to further degrade the on-air product has begun.
Which format is being targeted?
What’s reportedly in the lengthy corporate emails describing these firings.
Why it is likely to be the first step not the last to cut costs.
And why even the survivors are going to fear that a sharp knife is coming.
- Katz Strong-arming Stations
- Panic at Entercom
- Nielsen’s Overnight Ratings
- The Emmis, Beasley, Urban One Deals
- Entercom’s Expense Cutting Shortfall
- Radio’s 3 New Rising Competitors
- The Liberty Takeover of iHeart
- Investors Growing Impatient with Entercom
- The Demise of the Morning Show
- Trade & Remnant Ads Blowing Up