Rumors started flying last week.
Now, it has been confirmed.
Wide-ranging iHeart downsizing of on-air talent that promises to further degrade the on-air product has begun.
Which format is being targeted?
What’s reportedly in the lengthy corporate emails describing these firings.
Why it is likely to be the first step not the last to cut costs.
And why even the survivors are going to fear that a sharp knife is coming.
- Entercom’s 74% Drop, Changes Coming
- iHeart Panics Over Culture, Chief People Officer
- Entercom Refusing Revenue, Broken Systems
- Radio Music Changes, Streaming Redefined
- iHeart “Cash Infusions”, Financial Alarm
- Entercom Ad Rate Dump, Targets Competitors
- Townsquare Sale On, Buyer Targeted
- Two Buck Entercom, Their Turnaround Plan
- Westwood One Danger, Cumulus Plans
- iHeart Revenue Shortfall, Changes Ahead